My name is Lucia Glejteková and I am a body-oriented psychotherapist. I came to work with the body thanks to the lecturer and therapist Tomáš Fodor (www.rebirthing.sk), with whom I have been working since 2019 (Healing of the inner child) - group and individual therapies of breathing technique ´Rebirthing´, psychosomatics, bioenergetics. We are currently running a Tantra and Subtle Body course together in Bratislava, where we learn to get to know ourselves through conscious movement, breath, and touch. Group evening meetings are a wonderfully recharging and electrifying experience for me.
On my journey, I met and still meet wonderful people, clients and teachers, to whom I am extremely grateful for their authenticity and courage to enter the dark corners of my soul. I co-founded the healing project with sound healing and shamanic trance singing 'Sound Medicine' and I am dedicated to self-development work in nature at powerful energy places, from where I draw my strength and enthusiasm for energy work. I work independently with clients in my healing space, where we collaborate and discover the possibilities of healing sexual energy (tantric therapy) and so on.
Since 2019, I have been engaged in tantric healing privately, and from June 1, 2021, also professionally:
- In September 2022, I completed the "Conscious Sensuality" course with teacher Robert Silber from Hawaii, where I learned how to use my senses to become more aware. I see Tantra as a tool of transformation. By consciously exploring our senses and sexuality, we cultivate the art of using pleasure to achieve greater understanding, compassion, empathy and love. Thanks to Robert's approach, I could feel much more freedom in my sexuality, I learned how to work with boundaries and how to express my feelings and emotions. I use my experience and knowledge in practice during therapies with my clients.
- In June 2022, I completed a course with Tantric lecturer Andrew Barns: Tantric Unblocking of the Body and Energy Orgasm. It is a deep release of blocks, traumas and beliefs that are related to our energy potential in the area of sexuality through the De-Armouring technique applied to the muscles that are related to our sexuality (communication, boundaries, love and heart blocks, blocks in sexual energy when we didn't allow ourselves to express it, blocked pelvic area and the like). Thanks to the Energy Orgasm technique, I learned to experience sexual energy with my whole body and allow myself to completely relax and receive touches, but also healing energy, which allows me to experience a state of absolute well-being. I also teach this to my clients, because it is very difficult for many people today to be able to completely relax and perceive the presence as it is.
I completed several shamanic-purification stays (Ayahuasca, Bufo Alvarius, Kambo medicine) with foreign and domestic guides. SHAMANIC HEALING and cleansing, working with the Elements and purifying natural medicines (Rapé and Sananga) are an integral part of my personal and professional life.
- In 2019 Bufo Alvarius Retreat with Octavio Rettig, you can find the article HERE
- In August 2022 Kambo and Bufo Alvarius retreat (3x Kambo medicine within 5 days). Kambo is a frog from Peru, the poison is used as a very powerful medicine that starts the detoxification process to cleanse the organs, lymph, etc.
- In Bratislava, I had the opportunity to participate in ceremonies and assist a shaman from Mexico. Together with the therapist Tomáš Fodor, we provide help in the integration process to people who need support.
- I organize group and individual cleansings with Rapé medicine (a mixture of sacred Native American tobacco and healing South American herbs) and rituals with Sananga (stinging eye drops).
- In 2019, I became a certified practitioner of the transformational energy method Access Bars and Access Energetic Facelift.
- I am interested in working with the body because I know for myself how important mental health is (I worked for 10 years behind a computer in a large foreign company). I compensated for the sedentary work by exercising and spending time in nature. However, I was missing something. It wasn't until I learned the techniques of working with the breath and with intention that I was able to uncover the dark corners of my own mind and begin to work on understanding how my mind works. Without having to describe everything, I was able to make the change and feel it directly in my body. We had a mental illness in the family (manic-depression), which greatly affected my childhood. I myself suffered from anxiety, tension, exhaustion. Thanks to my experience, today I can provide understanding and space to those who are facing similar problems.
Looking forward to meet you!